IEC brings solutions to challenges in delivering infrastructure and land development projects and at every step seeks opportunities to maximise benefits to our clients.
- Civil Engineering Design and Reports
- Stormwater Flood, Wastewater, Water Supply
- Design Review & Optimisation
- Environmental Assessments
- Infrastructure Planning and Design
- Land acquisition, due diligence investigations, costs estimation and budgeting
- Strategies and policy framework development
- Asset Management
- Change Management
- Residential subdivisions and development
- Industrial & commercial development
- Master planning of municipal infrastructure: stormwater, wastewater, water supply, parks, transportation and waste management
- Project logistics, organisation and management
- Project Risk Assessment
- Stakeholder Engagement
Optimisation of costs and risks to deliver
solutions that are fit for purpose and at minimal costs need to be well
understood and managed throughout whole life of assets.
We bring solutions to these challenges - talk to us today.
CRL Stormwater interactions
Leading HW interfaces with CRL
Quay Street Urban Redevelopment Program